Impromptyou is led by Rachel Denyer, an experienced, qualified trainer, coach and facilitator. Rachel has a toolkit of techniques made up from a combination of professional coaching exercises and improvisation “games”.
- University educated in Management, Coaching and Law.
- CIPD qualified in Training and Development
- Improvisation Training from The Maydays UK, Westside Comedy Theater LA and Bizprov NY.
- Certified ScrumMaster
- Experienced in Agile Project Management in technology and commercial theatre production.
- LAMDA qualified actor (London Academy of Dramatic Arts, UK)
- Experienced in working with adults and children of all ages (including 5 years of private drama/improv coaching)
Friday 30th June 2011 @ 7.30pm @ The Marlborough Theatre, Brighton – Improvised musical comedy showcase
Thursday Friday 25th June 2011 @ 7.30pm @ The Nightingale Theatre, Brighton – The Maydays and Friends – short form improv
Friday 25th March 2011 @ 7.30pm @ The Marlborough Theatre, Brighton – Longform Improvisation Show
Sunday 6th March 2011 @ 8pm – Sussex Country Cricket Group, Hove – Comedy Sketch Radio Showcase
Saturday 30th Oct 2010 @ 8pm – Brighton Buddhist Centre – Special guest in improv show and workshop with Existential Pants
Friday 27th Aug 2010 – Doors from 7.30pm – Glee Supperclub at Brighton Ballroom – formerly The Hanbury Club
Sunday 15th Aug 2010 @ 7pm – Improv at The Temple, Brighton – FREE ENTRY
Tues 22nd June 2010 @ 8pm – Music Improv Showcase at The Marlborough Theatre, Brighton, £5 on the door.
Tues 6th April 2010@ 8pm – Improv at The Basement, Brighton, £5 on the door.
Sat 19th Dec 2009 @ 11am – Soul of the City Concert, Church, Brighton, £5 on the door.
Wed 16th Dec 2009 : 8pm – Improv at The Marlborough Theatre, Brighton, £5 on the door.